Friday, January 14, 2011

So, You Want Your Health Back - With A Money-Back Guarantee?

When I first heard it phrased that way, everything shifted in my head, and all that was left was really two answers to one question.

The question: What do you have to lose? The answers: too much weight, and a lifetime of toxins I'd accumulated from the environment, and from the food and drink that I'd been consuming for so many years.

And so I started on a 30-day cleansing program. I'm down about 10 pounds, just a third of the way into it.

How far will something like this take you? I'm thinking probably as far as your commitment. The cleanse takes care of the rest.

The guy that hooked me up with this? He's down over 50 pounds, a ton of inches, and he just ran a half-marathon last weekend!

I hope this, and other stories to come are as inspirational to you as they have been to me. And really . . . what do you have to lose?

The 30-Day Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment